Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fashion Genius

Sometimes I feel awkward approaching strangers and asking to take their photos to post online. But most people have actually seemed really pleased about it, and I think I probably would be as well. I mean, I think we've all had days when we're staring blankly into our wardrobe and then fashion genius strikes and we put together the most killer outfit ever. And I know I always want that genius to be acknowledged, like to the point where I'll keep track of whom I've seen that day so I can make sure to repeat this outfit the next time I'm with a different circle of friends.

This girl was totally having one of those days. Like, when we made eye contact I swear SHE nearly approached ME asking if I wanted to take her photo. She was so ready. And SO cool.









No comments:

Post a Comment